Call Flood Response Now for Expert Water Damage Restoration in High Desert, California
Leaks, burst pipes, and heavy storms can all cause catastrophic damage to homes in High Desert, California. If your home has standing water or you uncover damage from a leak, call Flood Response Restoration Services now. We're open 24/7 to take your call and provide emergency water extraction and water damage restoration services. No matter when you call or where you are in the High Desert area, we can send a team to be at your home or property within the hour.
Our Emergency Water Extraction Processes Can Save Your High Desert, California, Home After a Flood
If your home floods, removing the standing water and excess moisture is critical for minimizing the spread of water damage and mildew. Our team can arrive at your High Desert, California, property within the hour to start pumping out water and drying the affected area. Our five-step water extraction process dries your home safely:
- Standing water extraction: Our emergency restoration team will immediately employ pumps and water extraction tools to pull water out of your home and dispose of it. This protects the surrounding walls, flooring, and fixtures, especially if they're porous or absorbent.
- Moisture detection: We use state-of-the-art moisture detection tools to track water to leaking pipes, holes in your roof, and patches inside your walls. This step helps us find and resolve hard-to-spot sources of water intrusion and ensure water doesn't sit undetected.
- Structural drying: Water can quickly seep into your home's walls, subfloors, and structural support beams. As part of our water extraction process, we target these areas for direct drying so they stay strong and minimally affected.
- Dehumidification: Floods and leaks make the air inside your home extremely humid. This atypical moisture level can cause continued water damage and even encourage mildew or mold growth. We use industrial-strength air dryers and vents to restore your home's humidity levels to normal.
- 72-Hour Monitoring: No matter the scale of the damage, Flood Response works hard to extract water and restore humidity levels with 72 hours. This contains the potential long-term effects of water damage.
All of our equipment is sterilized between projects, so you never have to worry about cross-contamination, cat hair, or mold spores from surrounding homes.
Get Complete Water Damage Restoration for Long-Standing Water Damage and Leaks
If you have a vacation home in the High Desert, California, area or your primary home has a basement or guest bath, leaks can go undetected for a long time. Undetected leaks, even if they're small, can cause a lot of damage to your home. The water can soften support beams and wall materials, invite mold and mildew, and make flooring or insulation start to rot. We'll remove every trace of water and long-standing damage to make your home safe and clean once more. If there are any materials we can't thoroughly restore to their previous condition, we'll replace them.
Flood Response Does More Than Get Rid of Water — Get Peace of Mind from Our Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration Services
After a flood or leak, removing the excess water and making your home structurally safe is our top priority. But our services don't stop there. Our team includes a licensed general contractor who can assess the affected areas and create a comprehensive restoration plan to return your home to its pre-emergency condition. We will restore water-damaged surfaces, fixtures, and materials. If something can't be completely restored, we'll remove the damaged materials and replace them with new ones. Our restoration services include everything from wiring and plumbing repairs to repainting and finishing damaged walls.
Once the work is done, our team will clean and seal your tile floors, clean your home's air ducts, and clean your carpeting. These finishing details remove every trace of construction dust and lingering odors from moisture. Our job isn't done until you can walk into your home and feel like every trace of the disaster is gone.
We're the High Desert, California, Area Specialists in Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, and Fire Damage Cleanup
Home disasters take many forms. Sewage disasters can cause catastrophic damage in just a few minutes. A fire can cause pipes to break and start a leak, and standing water from a flood can increase the risk of an electrical fire. No matter what disaster has made your home unsafe, we have the expertise to contain the damage and make your home safe again. From the initial containment to restoration and post-construction cleanups, Flood Response can do it all. View our list of emergency restoration services below.
At Flood Response, we believe it's important to offer comprehensive services that handle your home's restoration from start to finish. Emergencies can be overwhelming, and you shouldn't have to worry about managing multiple services providers. When you make calling Flood Response your first response, we'll handle all of the details.
"Working with Flood Response is like working with a top notch company. They never fail on communication (you get regular updates, with photos) or execution of the work you contract with them. I would recommend them to anyone!"
"I was directed to Flood Response to deal with water damage to the walls of a condo that I was selling on behalf of my father's estate. Micha handled the coordination of the remediation and repairs with efficiency and cost effectiveness."
"I just had Aldo and Cesar leave my house they are the best! They are very knowledgeable about there job and were very cautious about their job when entering my home! They came in explained what they were doing step by step."