Call Flood Response for 24/7 Help and Fire Damage Restoration in Palm Springs, California
The first thing you need to do when faced with a house fire is to leave the building as quickly and as safely as possible. Once the fire is extinguished, contact our rapid response team of fire damage restoration experts for immediate disaster mitigation and house restoration services. Flood Response Restoration Services can help restore your home after a fire, no matter how large or small.
Let Our Team Help You Handle the Immediate Aftermath of a Fire
Emergencies are stressful, and fires are one of the most catastrophic disasters your Palm Springs, California home can face. Once you call us, we can help you walk through the best steps for responding to a disaster, including:
- Finding accommodations if your home needs to be evacuated.
- Packing out and storing your belongings from affected rooms.
- Creating a long-term plan so your life isn't on hold during the restoration.
No matter when disaster strikes, call us at (760) 343-3933. We are standing by and ready to help 24/7 so you can start rebuilding.
We Can Help You Start Rebuilding Immediately After a Fire or Other Disaster
Fires can cause both irreparable and restorable damage to every part of your Palm Springs, CA home, including walls and fixtures, electrical wiring, cabinetry, flooring, and even plumbing. Flood Response Restoration Services can quickly be onsite to minimize damage and evaluate your property's fire and smoke damage. View our full range of home emergency response and restoration services below.
We emphasize putting our customers first. Part of that attention to service includes communicating with your home insurance company on your behalf. We want you to receive the complete replacement and restoration services your home needs in order to return to its previous condition. Once you contact our team after a fire, we can help every step of the way.
We Protect Your Home from Five Key Types of Smoke Damage and Residue
Fire damage can spread much further than it seems at first glance. There are three major types of damage after a fire that our restoration services address:
- Fire damage
- Smoke damage
Smoke damage can spread quickly. Our team will start to evaluate the smoke damage as soon as we arrive and stop the damage from spreading throughout your home. We target five types of smoke and residue to ensure that the damage is contained and damaged surfaces are replaced or restored. The five key types of smoke damage and residue are:
- Wet smoke residue: This type of smoke residue is from low heat and smoldering fires. It leaves behind smoke webs and a sticky residue. The residue is very pungent and requires specialized care to fully remove.
- Dry smoke residue: When fast fires burn at high temperatures, they leave behind powdery ash. While it doesn't smear like wet smoke residue, it has a pungent odor and needs to be fully removed and cleaned before restoration is complete.
- Protein residue: Kitchen fires frequently leave behind protein residue from food and oils. This oily residue ruins paint and varnishes if it isn't removed quickly. Because it's organic, it develops a pungent odor that can be hard to remove.
- Fuel oil soot: When furnaces malfunction and puff back, they can distribute fuel oil soot in the space around it.
- Other residues: Fire extinguishers, chemicals from firefighters, and fingerprint powder all leave behind residue that can cause damage. Flood Response rapid response team addresses any damage done during the emergency responder's visit in our preliminary evaluations.
We have thorough treatment plans to address every form of smoke residue and odor that can result from a house fire and its aftermath. Because our team looks for each type of damage, your home can avoid the long-term damage and odors of lingering smoke residue.
Come Home Again to a Safe and Clean House with Complete Fire Damage Restoration Services
Flood Response fire damage restoration services include complete management and expert rebuilding of your home's damaged interior. We know that coming home to a house that's as close to its original style and condition as possible is important, especially after a disaster. That's why our team of general contractors will work hard to replace, repair, or remodel the damaged areas of your home from the floor to ceiling. Our equipment is always cleaned and sterilized between every project. We finish every restoration with deep cleaning, and our equipment won’t bring in dirt from other homes.
We Handle Your Insurance Needs For You
At Flood Response Restoration Services, we work for you, not your insurance provider. Our team will thoroughly inspect your home and evaluate the full extent of the fire, smoke, and odor damage. Then we'll communicate with your insurance company on your behalf so you don't have to argue with a claims adjuster who is trying to minimize the apparent losses. We have experience advocating for comprehensive restoration and the complete removal of any lingering damage so you come home to a house that's safe, beautifully restored, and thoroughly cleaned.
Start Rebuilding Your Home After a Fire—Contact Flood Response Restoration
Act fast after a house fire to save your home from developing fire, smoke, and odor damage. Call Flood Response Restoration Services at (760)343-3933 or fill out our online form for a fast and knowledgeable response so you can focus on your family. Once you call us, our team will:
- Evaluate your home to find all of the fire damage and five key types of smoke damage and residue.
- Start immediate removal, pack out, and storage services.
- Document and mediate the damage.
- Work with your insurance company on your behalf so you don't have to worry about incomplete restoration or responding to the adjuster.
- Handle every step of the restoration and cleaning process so you can move back in as soon as possible.
"Working with Flood Response is like working with a top notch company. They never fail on communication (you get regular updates, with photos) or execution of the work you contract with them. I would recommend them to anyone!"
"I was directed to Flood Response to deal with water damage to the walls of a condo that I was selling on behalf of my father's estate. Micha handled the coordination of the remediation and repairs with efficiency and cost effectiveness."
"I just had Aldo and Cesar leave my house they are the best! They are very knowledgeable about there job and were very cautious about their job when entering my home! They came in explained what they were doing step by step."